Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear J,

I was like shaking leg and doing nothing at home for almost 4 months.
The past months were going smooth as I could heading to Penang to meet you or vice verse every week.

Yesterday,
I was boring to the maximum due to you was off to Taiwan for more than a week.
Plus,
I was depressed and stressed through out the days because of coming job, hostel matter and something else.
Last,
I blamed you for leaving me for so long and leave me alone here.

I know, it was not your fault.
I was wrong that I released my mood to you.
You are the one who always be the victim.

Sorry, J. ♥ 
and don't blame yourself .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.