Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, J !

22/12/2012

Was figuring what to present J for his 23rd birthday this few days.
I know it is still one month to go but I am scaring that I can't find a time to buy myself.

Yesterday, he complained to me that Taiwan's IT shop is less and he can't find a headphone.
*Tadaaa*
He gave a clue that what should I present him on his birthday.

blue rapoo wireless headphone. * Sad coz it do not sell black =(*
















After buying,
I was only wondering will it too small and too girlish?
*ermm* Hope J like the pressie.

I prepared a card too.
Full of my words to him.

26/12/2012

J is keep asking me for a clue that what I had bought for his present.
Of course,
I am not so easy to let him know what I had bought.

24/1/2013

Ohyea..
Finally I can post out the draft.
One month past by so slow yet so fast.
J's birthday is over and pressie is given out.
He told me that what he needed now is a headphone.
*naaah* It makes me doubt on what he said. =.=
Anyways, hope he really like it. ^^

J is reading the card that I wrote.



with the pressie, angpow and dirty cat face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.