Monday, January 21, 2013

The first Sunday. ♥

2013.
The first Sunday.

It is the first Sunday.
Me and J,
together spending our day.

We breakfast and prayed at guan yin temple.
Due to J not willing to back home so early,
then I suggested to search for twelve cup cafe at bank  street.




















Sunday is a no car day.
The whole street and area is so peaceful compare to normal days.
It is nice to cycling and walk through the street.
Luckily,
I bring the camera. *lol*

















and we found the cafe.
We also found the Peranakan mansion that we planned to go long time ago.
But due to our financial problem,
we decided to visit when our financial is allow.
*Take photo for fun in front of the mansion *




















End our day.
By just walk through the street.
Just a little walk,
it do really makes my day.
At least it makes me forget my pain at that moment.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.