I keep waiting for any one of a call.
=)
Maybe I might just stop waiting,
and walk towards myself.
I am crying.
Not because of tiring of all the bad days.
I am pain.
Pain till I don't know how to release,
all I can do is just cry out my feeling.
Hugging J,
I only feel a warm.
I am really thankful.
There is still a person willing to give me a warm,
it makes me feel like I am not alone.
and thanks daddy that not yelling at me,
and solved the car problem for me.
Maybe it's the time to be a big girl now.
and walk towards myself.
I am crying.
Not because of tiring of all the bad days.
I am pain.
Pain till I don't know how to release,
all I can do is just cry out my feeling.
Hugging J,
I only feel a warm.
I am really thankful.
There is still a person willing to give me a warm,
it makes me feel like I am not alone.
and thanks daddy that not yelling at me,
and solved the car problem for me.
Maybe it's the time to be a big girl now.
No comments:
Post a Comment