Saturday, January 19, 2013

Take me away!















Bad days haven't end, when the bad haven't gone.
FUCK and HELL!

My car was broken down again!
DAMN it!
Greeny will overnight at roadside tonight.




















Thanks J for the night and the accompany.
I know,
he always tell that that's his responsibility as a boyfriend to take care of me.
I don't expect much,
since even my own mother is feeling annoyed with my call.

I was helpless,
I called,
I just need some advice telling me what should I do.
I called,
I just need to listen from them asking me not to worried
everything will be settled by tomorrow.

All I need is just a word of " DONT WORRY".

Just a word.
Even just a word,
I can't get it from my mother.
She is annoying with her job because it was peak period for the company,
yet I am still keep calling to her.
I am so sorry mother cos of make you fed up on me through out the day.

I was yelling by her and I said I will settle myself.
I was hurt and sad after off the conversation.
That's not what I want from her,
just a word to comfort,
so simple,
yet simple but yet hard for me to wait for it.

I hurt and cried beside J.
My heart was pain and disappointed.
So sorry mother,
I am scaring to back home and seeing you.
It makes me thinking of how cruel you are towards me.
Maybe you are thinking that I may get a help from J,
but it is different when there is from family.

I am jealous from others.
They have a happy family.
Mine,
is just a fake happily family.
















I am sick and tired.
All I want is just run away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.