I was trying to give a surprise for J actually.
However, at the end I am honest to J that I am going to find him to let him relax for a day after non-stop studying for so many days.
*muahahha*
Texting nonsense the whole midnight with J yesterday until 4am and yet have to early wake up to prepare myself.
While J is sleeping like nobody business until I reached in front of his house and calling him.
What a Pig J can sleep until 12noon with heat in his room.
Then, went to watch Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Renesmee is cute and pretty.
And finally it is the last part and they live happily forever.
Thought that's all for today after my dinner.
However, I received an unexpected call from an unknown person while having dinner.
Thanks God, I managed to answer the call and surprisingly it is from JL Ong.
Was asking to attend the interview on next Monday.
At that moment, I am glad that I am giving the opportunity for the interview as I thought I was failed and upset for a whole week for not getting reply after I sent my resume.
But, at the same time feel the nervous.
At least, I am here and thankful to the God as I assume they listened to my pray and give me a chance.
Gonna start to prepare and do my best for next Monday. *asa*
Good Luck to me for the interview and J's ACCA exam next week. *fighting*
No comments:
Post a Comment