Leaving Blogspot for exactly one month
I guess my life now is much fun and relax
without "AUDITOR" this title
I am so much appreciate to have the chance to choose again
Turning back to the very begin and origin is not a shame I guess
I always keep on the faith that
"Life is too short to be surrounded by trouble and question"
People may see me in useless and ambitious-less
Maybe I am
But who cares at the ends
All the while
I was not giving up to plan for my future
Influencing from my ex-colleague and maybe I am going to try for the freelancer job
Seriously I was too tired with the boring and dull office life
It was a really nightmare to me for the past one year
For me now, earning big money is not the priority
As long as it is freedom and relax.
I am now happily to be a student
Trying my best to study and pass the subject this intake and
Today I am happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment