Monday, November 26, 2012

Bye, November !

Time pass like a bullet train.
November is ending and going to face the most scary December.



Had a busy November this year.


  • The very 1st week of November.
Mr. J's TARC advance diploma convocation.
I was late to reach there due to jamming along the way to TARC.



w/t babe J and the barberton daisy that I bought.




















  • The 2nd week of November.

I was angry with J due to some matter.
The next day, he drove to my house to make sure I am really OK with him.

J w/t Fatty Bowen
















  • The 3rd week of the month

It's my turn to the degree convocation.
The ceremony was held in bayview beach resort, batu feringgi.

w/t J and the Lily bouquet he bought.




















Special robe for the first time I saw by Ede & Ravenscroft (M) SB.
















  • The last week of the month.

My 2nd's sis wedding day.
Finally the day was reached.
Ending the day means ending our busyness for the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.