Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dear December.

Dear December,

Since many years, we are being feed with the news that 211212 will be the day of end of world.
Damn, time pass without giving out the notice and the date is around the corner.

People saying that it will no electricity, light, sun and so on for around 10 days.
And what I realized is that J is in Taiwan together with his sister for her convocation day,
so I text J to tell him about that. *lol*

I was telling my mum too, 2112 is 冬至.
No light how to prepare the rice ball? *lol*

At the end,
I just hope everything is goes right and J is back safely.
and I want my pressie from Taiwan. *muahaha*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.