Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Hey ya, 
christmas eve is out there,
2 more hours will be Christmas.
J is back from Taiwan!

Eve night, I am laying down on the bed and preparing to sleep.
No! 
I shall wait the call or text from J before sleep,
I guess he will call at 12am and together greeting. * O.o *
But I hope he will call early as I am seriously getting tired due to insomnia last night.

Last night,
I was get shocked by a photo that my friend was engaged!
She is just 22 and she engaged! *OMG*
Of course, she is a future teacher and this is a tradition of Malaysia teacher that engaging to avoid being transfer to miles away countryside teaching.

Anyways, feels happy to hear that and hope she is happy with her marriage.
Sometimes, it makes me envy *LOL*
Marriage could be romantic when can being together with the love ones always.^^

Anyhow,
Happy Marriage my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.