Friday, December 21, 2012

The LOVE.

Cutest J with this smile.




















Hi,

I, and this guy was being together for 15 months,
but I was in love with him for almost 2 years.
BFF might noted that. *LOL*

The first when we met,
He was with her friends,
confused me together with my fellow friends that he has a girlfriend.
Whatever that time, I don't care who was he and she,
I have not interested to know more about him.

He was not the bright star that I dreamed for,
and I might not his perfect beauty that he dreamed.
Our friend's circles is almost the same,
but both of us were zero connection like never talk before.

I started to notice more on him after I spotted a photo of him.
He has an adorable smile in that photo that he even don't know himself.
I was telling this and pointed to him twice the photo and yet he forget which photo of him.
He is like not remember every single things that I told him which from my true heart.
*sigh* That's why not expect too much from man.

Anyhow,
I choose to left no matter what and I thought it was the end with him.
But i guess destiny could bring us getting closer and closer after all.

I love him.
Tho he is not the perfect ones.
but for me,
he is the best.

The cares that he give always make me feels warm.
The temper that he show always make me feels the guiltiness.

He has his own theory sometime,
he likes to explain things in very details which sometime I think it is too long until I ignore him. *lol*
Sometime,
I think that he know lots of things in the world from animals to human, from the earth to the space, from North to South, from East to West, from the sand to the sky and especially the modification of the car.

He is sensibility.
He touched my heart with the words.
I love the quote that once he told me.
I was forgot the full sentence but the meaning was something like,
" although we were not the richest but he will try hard to give me what I want and he able to give."
* sorry* It was just once I heard he said, cannot remember the perfect sentence.

Thanks, J !
I was really happy and touching when I listened to that.
If it is verbally by u, i guess i will cry. *LOL*

I always tell him, he is a good man.
Whenever I seriously tell him what I think on him,  I seriously mean it and I do mean it.

J,
You may not be the special to others,
but you make yourself special in my heart.


LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DECEMBER | The CHRISTMAS Month

When I listen to the Christmas song and I feel the snow and winter.